Welcome to REDSQUARE! We provide sellers like yourself an online marketplace where you can list and sell your original items either to retail/wholesale buyers or individual buyers. Please keep reading to find out more about what the REDSQUARE Platform offers, your rights, and what is expected of you as a Seller.
Selling on REDSQUARE
REDSQUARE is a unique retail marketplace created for Sellers and Buyers. Buyers are driven to visit the REDSQUARE Platform due to its innovative way of doing business.
Sellers must have a minimum of ten (10) different Products to sell through the REDSQUARE Platform. You must post a description and photographs of your Products. You pay only a set fifteen percent (15%) commission plus a 2.9 percent per transaction service fee to Paystack our payment gateway partner. You may set your own selling policy (“Store Policy”), provided that you comply with our minimum sales and return policies.
By selling through the REDSQUARE Platform as a Seller, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you will:
1. Provide honest, accurate, and up-to-date information in your About page.
2. Only list Products and conduct sales transactions for Products that you are legally able to sell.
3. Honour your Store Policies and represent your Products in listings and photos accurately.
4. Respect the intellectual property of others. You may not sell any Products that feature anyone else’s trademark, logo, or name unless you have received written consent from the owner of such rights. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to REDSQUARE.
5. Not create multiple accounts and/or duplicate stores. Users are prohibited from sharing accounts, or using another User's account without permission.
6. Be responsible for the safe delivery of the Products you sell.
7. Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (local, national, and international) and be held solely liable for violation of any such laws, rules or regulations.
8. Not complete or attempt to complete a sale of a Product to any Buyer outside of the REDSQUARE Platform which is intended to or results in your circumventing payment of our commission, the transaction service fee, or any other fees for which you are responsible.
9. Be solely responsible for collecting and remitting any and all taxes applicable to any sales you make on the REDSQUARE Platform.
1 10. Be at least 18 years of age or older and capable of creating a legally binding Contract between you and your Buyers.
1 We believe in having relationships that benefit both sellers and our site. If at any given moment REDSQUARE deems a seller as negatively impacting our site we reserve the right to remove a seller's store and their respective products.
By posting any Content to the REDSQUARE Platform, you warrant that:
1. You own the Content, including all photographs, or you have the rights or permission to use the Content and photographs; and
2. You understand that, as stated in the Agreement, REDSQUARE has license to use any Content and photographs you post to the REDSQUARE Platform for any purpose whatsoever.
Transactions with Buyers.
For transactions with Buyers, you acknowledge and agree that REDSQUARE will receive a twenty five percent (25%) commission plus a three percent (3%) transaction service fee based on the total gross sale amount of each transaction completed between you and any Buyer. Our commission and the transaction service fee are deducted from the transaction purchase price immediately upon the release to you of the purchase price paid to us by the Buyer.
REDSQUARE Instant 48 hour Shipping
Items in stock are shipped within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. If you flag your product as instant delivery it must be shipped within 48 hours of being ordered. There are no exceptions.
1. Suspension of store and account
2. Internal review by our REDSQUARE support team
3. Negative Ratings given to the store
4. Seller is Liable for a full refund. Even if the product is shipped and received at the correct date.
5. The 48 Hour Turnaround Guarantee does not cover shipping carrier delays in picking up orders for shipment or in delivering orders.
You will be fully responsible for any and all charge-backs from Buyers. A charge-back occurs when a Buyer disputes a charge with his or her credit card company for the purchase of any Products, and the credit card company reverses the payment to us. You authorize us to charge the credit card we have on file for you for the amount of any charge back we receive. If there are not sufficient funds available on your credit card, you authorize us to debit the bank account you provided to us when you set up your account with us.
We will notify you of any charge-backs we receive, and you will fully cooperate with us in order to provide us with information and documentation to respond to the credit card company request in a timely manner.
In order to protect yourself against charge-backs, we require that you do the following:
1. Ship Products using ONLY tractable methods, signature required
2. Provide all tracking numbers on the REDSQUARE Platform
3. Communicate frequently with your Buyers to update them on the status of their order, the shipping tracking number, and expected shipping date
4. Photograph all Products you ship prior to packaging them, and carefully document the tracking numbers for all Products you ship
5. Communicate with your Buyers through REDSQUAREChat to indicate when a Product order has been confirmed, shipped, and received
6. Follow up with your Buyers after your records show that a Product has been received to confirm that the Buyer is satisfied with the Product
7. When a Product is returned, require that the Buyer return it with a trackable method and that the Buyer provide the tracking number to you
1. Use extra scrutiny for “big ticket’ items and require that Buyers insure such items during shipping
2. Do NOT ship to any address other than the Buyer’s verified address, even if a Buyer asks you to do so
3. Do NOT ship to any name other than the Buyer’s name
4. Be careful of unusually large bulk orders
5. Do NOT ship to any foreign country
At REDSQUARE, we strive to maintain a professional environment where all members leave with a positive user experience and to ensure upmost customer satisfaction; we have made certain items prohibited which will be strictly enforced. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
· Products containing hate speech of ANY kind
· Products containing racial slurs or attacks
· Products that defame or demean ANY religion or religious belief
· Products containing attacks on LGBT & any other protected minority group
· Dangerous chemicals